- 7 Keys to Dodging Deadly Bacteria That Lurk in Your Food
- You Probably Pay Too Much for These 10 Things
- Beating the Clock: 6 Tips for Getting Value From a Face-Lift
- Top 25 Companies With the Most Work-From-Home Jobs
- Study Proves That Retirement Years (Eventually) Are Golden
- Post Office to Email ‘Sneak Peek’ at Mail Before It Arrives
In August, we wrote about a restaurant offering discounts to customers who agreed to use their mouths for eating instead of yapping. Maybe it’s a trend.
Cinemark Theatres, just debuted its Cine Mode app, which prompts you to mute and dim your phone during a movie. Leave it on for the whole show, and you’ll score concession coupons and possibly other rewards. It’s described as “interactive,” which is funny since the idea is to not interact at all.
The app is available for iPhone and Android users. Cinemark has locations in 39 states (though many just have one or two).