- Tax Hacks 2015: 6 Things Sneaky Tax Preparers Won’t Tell You
- Don’t Buy These 7 Things at a Dollar Store
- Will Obamacare Complicate Your Taxes? Not Likely
- Definitely Buy These 15 Things at a Dollar Store
- How to Find Old Online Accounts and Destroy Them
- Ask Stacy: Do I Need a Financial Adviser, or Can I Manage My Money Myself?
Researchers at the University of Warwick in the United Kingdom studied the eating habits and well-being of 80,000 people. Here’s what they found: “Mental well-being rose with the number of daily servings of fruits and vegetables, peaking at seven servings a day,” according to HealthDay.
Perhaps this is the secret behind all those Woman Laughing With Salad stock photos. The researchers defined a serving as 80 grams, or 2.8 ounces.
As always, more research is needed – “it did not prove a cause-and-effect relationship,” just shows that happiness, mental health, and healthy eating are linked.