- 7 Ways to Build Your Credit Score Without a Credit Card
- A Simple Way to Invest Your Retirement Savings
- How to Get Started Investing When You Don’t Have Much Money
- 8 Ways to Save on Life Insurance
- Lower Your Cable Bill With Techniques A Hostage Negotiator Uses
- 13 Steps to Hiring a Contractor Who Won’t Rip You Off
The Associated Press reports…
Steven Sann, his wife Terry, son Nathan and accountant Robert Braach run a maze of nine companies engaged in “cramming, ” or adding unauthorized charges to a customer’s phone bill, according to a civil complaint filed this month by the Federal Trade Commission.
They’re accused of adding on charges to phone bills of people across the country. According to the lawsuit, the family kept switching companies every time someone grew suspicious: the list includes American eVoice, Emerica Media Corp., FoneRight, Global Voice Mail, HearYou2, Network Assurance, SecuratDat, Techmax Solutions and Voice Mail Professionals.
Steven Sann was also involved in medical marijuana operations, according to the article.