- Best Things to Buy in May — and What to Avoid
- 5 Off-the-Radar Travel Destinations
- How to Ward Off Ticks and 5 Other Threats to Summer Fun
- 2 Words Companies Use to Hide Age Discrimination
- Secret Cell Plans: Savings Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint Don’t Want You to Know About
- 8 Superfoods That Dramatically Boost Health
The Associated Press reports…
Steven Sann, his wife Terry, son Nathan and accountant Robert Braach run a maze of nine companies engaged in “cramming, ” or adding unauthorized charges to a customer’s phone bill, according to a civil complaint filed this month by the Federal Trade Commission.
They’re accused of adding on charges to phone bills of people across the country. According to the lawsuit, the family kept switching companies every time someone grew suspicious: the list includes American eVoice, Emerica Media Corp., FoneRight, Global Voice Mail, HearYou2, Network Assurance, SecuratDat, Techmax Solutions and Voice Mail Professionals.
Steven Sann was also involved in medical marijuana operations, according to the article.