- Seeking Sanity? 10 Surprising Work-From-Home Jobs
- 5 Healthy Variations on Comfort-Food Classics
- Theft of Debit Card Data at ATMs is Soaring: What You Need to Know
- The Most — and Least — Healthy Cities in the Nation
- Countries With the Widest Gap Between Rich and Poor
- How to Get the Best Deals in Memorial Day Sales
From The Associated Press…
The average U.S. retail price rose 13 cents over the past two weeks to $3.42 per gallon, and within a few days it will likely set a record for this time of year.
The culprits: Rising crude oil prices, slowing output at refineries that are undergoing maintenance, and low supplies of gasoline.
This usually happens, but not this early in the year. The average price last February was $3.55. Last year had the highest ever average gas price: $3.60.