- 7 Ways to Build Your Credit Score Without a Credit Card
- Lower Your Cable Bill With Techniques A Hostage Negotiator Uses
- A Simple Way to Invest Your Retirement Savings
- 8 Ways to Save on Life Insurance
- How to Get Started Investing When You Don’t Have Much Money
- The ABCs of Selecting a Medicare Supplement Plan
From The Associated Press…
The average U.S. retail price rose 13 cents over the past two weeks to $3.42 per gallon, and within a few days it will likely set a record for this time of year.
The culprits: Rising crude oil prices, slowing output at refineries that are undergoing maintenance, and low supplies of gasoline.
This usually happens, but not this early in the year. The average price last February was $3.55. Last year had the highest ever average gas price: $3.60.