- 8 Superfoods That Dramatically Boost Health
- Another Credit Card Scam, and 3 Ways to Protect Yourself
- 16 Handy Uses for Plastic Bottles and Jugs
- Secret Cell Plans: Savings Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint Don’t Want You to Know About
- 7 Fast Ways to Raise Your Credit Score
- Have a Hankering for Super Fresh Food? 3 Great Options
From The Associated Press…
The average U.S. retail price rose 13 cents over the past two weeks to $3.42 per gallon, and within a few days it will likely set a record for this time of year.
The culprits: Rising crude oil prices, slowing output at refineries that are undergoing maintenance, and low supplies of gasoline.
This usually happens, but not this early in the year. The average price last February was $3.55. Last year had the highest ever average gas price: $3.60.