- 10 Public Employees Who Make More Money Than the President
- Go Figure: Starbucks offers $50 Gift Card — for $200
- Estate-Planning Documents You Need Right Now
- 10 Ways Being Frugal Can Actually Cost You Money
- Pay Someone to Do Your Taxes? New Study May Make You Reconsider
- Report: Millennials Relying Heavily on the ‘Bank of Mom and Dad’
Google analyzed wedding-related searches and videos and found some interesting trends that buck traditional arrangements. For one thing, couples are increasingly interested in do-it-yourself shortcuts…
YouTube style with huge followings, such as RachLoves and MissKasandraBrooks, often give wedding tips to their fans. FleurdeForce, for example, recently started a separate channel BridedeForce to share the process of planning her big day. The channel has already attracted 60,000 subscribers.
Instead of giant wedding cakes, some brides-to-be want to serve cupcakes and cookies. And rather than taking a honeymoon right after the wedding, some couples are saving their vacation for later or splitting them up…
- A starter honeymoon: Since their surge began in 2011, mini honeymoon searches continue to increase in popularity
- Before the family grows: Searches for ‘babymoon’ increased 45% year over year, and increased by nearly 70% in the last two years
- More honeymoons, more often: Not only are folks searching for honeymoons more, they’re taking more of them. Searches for ‘second honeymoon’ doubled over the past year.