- Tax Hacks 2015: Here Are 15 Apps to Make Your Life Less (Income) Taxing
- Don’t Get Stuck Without the Basics: 10 Pantry Staples to Start Any Meal
- Today’s Deals: Monday, Jan. 26
- 20 Simple Hacks to Make Your Stuff Last Longer
- Definitely Buy These 15 Things at a Dollar Store
- How Losing Your Job Now Can Cost You Social Security Money Later
It’s amazing that a holiday as predictable as Christmas – it comes on the very same day each and every year – can sneak up on you so easily. And yet, it seems to happen to me every year.
With that in mind, here are your shipping deadlines, courtesy of our friends at The Consumerist:
Amazon – Free Super Saver Shipping deadlines start Friday, while Local Express Delivery for Amazon Prime users will be available up to Christmas Eve in some cities.
USPS – The deadline for First Class mail is Monday. More expensive options let you procrastinate until Dec. 22.
UPS – Ship by Dec. 21 to use 3-Day Select. You have until Dec. 23 to use UPS Next Day Air.
FedEx – FedEx offers same-day shipping Christmas Day, but the deadline for overnighting packages is Dec. 23.
DHL – Plan in advance. The U.S. deadline is Monday.
So, does this mean it’s nearly time to start shopping?