- Make an $8 Air Conditioner, and 4 More Hot Tips for Staying Cool
- The 11 Best Foods to Buy When You’re Broke
- 6 Tips to Avoid Becoming a Victim of ‘Food Fraud’
- 10 Things We Spend Way Too Much On, and Cheaper Alternatives
- Life Events That Hugely Increase Your Identity-Theft Risk
- The 10 Commandments of Wealth and Happiness
Job research site PayScale has made some interesting election-related charts based on pay, job skills, and occupation.
Some of the stats are intuitive or stereotypical, like rich people and oil companies tending to vote Republican …
But other stuff is more interesting, like the tipping point salary sitting at about $85,000. Below that, people are more likely to support Obama. Clinical psychologists are almost four times as likely to vote for Obama as the average American, according to the charts.
It’s also interesting that the healthcare industry is nearly split even, with doctors slightly favoring Obama and nurses slightly favoring Romney…
The charts are based on surveys of more than 12,000 people.