- 7 Ways to Build Your Credit Score Without a Credit Card
- How to Get Started Investing When You Don’t Have Much Money
- A Simple Way to Invest Your Retirement Savings
- 8 Ways to Save on Life Insurance
- Lower Your Cable Bill With Techniques A Hostage Negotiator Uses
- 13 Steps to Hiring a Contractor Who Won’t Rip You Off
Job research site PayScale has made some interesting election-related charts based on pay, job skills, and occupation.
Some of the stats are intuitive or stereotypical, like rich people and oil companies tending to vote Republican …
But other stuff is more interesting, like the tipping point salary sitting at about $85,000. Below that, people are more likely to support Obama. Clinical psychologists are almost four times as likely to vote for Obama as the average American, according to the charts.
It’s also interesting that the healthcare industry is nearly split even, with doctors slightly favoring Obama and nurses slightly favoring Romney…
The charts are based on surveys of more than 12,000 people.