- Tax Hacks 2015: Here Are 15 Apps to Make Your Life Less (Income) Taxing
- Don’t Get Stuck Without the Basics: 10 Pantry Staples to Start Any Meal
- Today’s Deals: Monday, Jan. 26
- 20 Simple Hacks to Make Your Stuff Last Longer
- How Losing Your Job Now Can Cost You Social Security Money Later
- Tax Hacks 2015: Avoid These 10 Common Filing Mistakes
“Someone has clearly mapped out a strategy [which probably includes] a book deal, speaking fees, and appearance fees,” said Marc Ganis, a sports marketing expert. “His days of making eight or maybe even seven figures are over, but he’ll get by.”
“Get by” with $100,000 to appear at a single event, Ganis says. He may also get a TV show. His net worth is around $125 million.