- Tax Hacks 2015: Don’t Overlook These 8 Deductions and Credits
- Where to Sell Your Stuff for Top Dollar
- ‘Nips and Tucks’ to Get Your Tablet Computer Running Like New
- Best and Worst Things to Buy in March
- Americans Love Nordstrom, Costco and Amazon, And Then There’s Wal-Mart …
- 6 Ways to Make Cheap Foods Taste Delicious
Visa got a new CEO last month: Charles Scharf. LowCards.com reports on what the old one makes…
Joseph Saunders, the former CEO of Visa, received a $9.7 million pay package for the 2012 fiscal year when he retired last month. He received $11.8 million in compensation for fiscal year 2011. Saunders, who had been the CEO since 2007, will serve as the company’s executive chairman through March 31, 2013.
Scharf will get a $950,000 salary and $19 million in stock options.