- Tax Hacks 2015: Here Are 15 Apps to Make Your Life Less (Income) Taxing
- Don’t Get Stuck Without the Basics: 10 Pantry Staples to Start Any Meal
- Definitely Buy These 15 Things at a Dollar Store
- Today’s Deals: Monday, Jan. 26
- Ask Stacy: Do I Need a Financial Adviser, or Can I Manage My Money Myself?
- 20 Simple Hacks to Make Your Stuff Last Longer
New research from Nielsen reveals what kind of TV ads Generation Y (now teens to mid-30s) pays attention to – and finds it varies by gender…
Guys and girls identify differently with tone and theme. Imagery of strong, female celebrities in fun, high-energy situations fosters emotional connection with women. Men tend to be more action-oriented, and competitive scenes and extreme images are visuals to which the average young man responds.
Here’s a graphic highlighting the differences in more detail…