- 16 Cheap Ways to Get Moving, Feel Younger and Live Longer
- 10 Ways to Get Free Lodging on Your Summer Vacation
- You Probably Pay Too Much for These 10 Things
- Quiz: What’s the Main Ingredient in Almond Milk?
- Fidelity Warns That Boomers Are Too Invested in Stocks
- How Americans Rate Their Fiscal and Physical Fitness
If you carry a balance on one or more credit cards, you’re not alone. According to the Federal Reserve, nearly half of American families do, and nearly half of American families also have some sort of bank savings account. But ff you have savings, should you use that money to pay off your credit cards?