The retail giant has rolled out some early Black Friday specials for shoppers. Also, find out about special promotions that will be launched later this month.
Thanksgiving is about two weeks away, and the leaves of fall are still clinging to many tree branches. But at Walmart, it’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas — especially now that the retail giant has already rolled out some of its Black Friday deals.
You can score Black Friday savings on select items today, including the following:
- Hitachi 65-inch 4K Ultra HDTV for $599 — $400 off the regular price!
- 1-carat T.W. Diamond Sterling Silver Pendant and Earrings for $139 — this is a $361 savings.
- Xbox One S 500GB Minecraft console with bonus controller for $279
- Bounce Pro 7-foot trampoline for $79.
But that’s just a hint of the Black Friday deals at Walmart come Thanksgiving. You can shop the majority of Walmart’s Black Friday deals on Walmart.com beginning at 12:01 a.m. (EST) on Nov. 24 — Thanksgiving Day. The retailer’s Black Friday sale will kick off in stores beginning at 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving.
Among the top Black Friday deals at Walmart are:
- Televisions: The retailer is putting 11 TVs on sale, including a Samsung 50-inch Smart 4KTV for $398 — that’s $230 off the regular price.
- Toys and drones: The popular Hatchimal toys will sell for $48.88.
- Electronics: Save $70 by purchasing an iPad Mini 2 32GB for $199.
Walmart says it’s secured millions of televisions, tablets, computers and video games for the Black Friday event, so they won’t sell out as quickly.
“We pride ourselves on not being the retailer who advertises a great price and then only has a few available,” Walmart chief merchandising officer Steve Bratspies says in a statement.
Check out a preview of Walmart’s Black Friday ad, which was just released Thursday. You need to download the Walmart app to view it.
Do you shop on Black Friday? Where do you do most of your holiday shopping? Sound off below or on our Facebook page.