- Stop Making These 10 Dumb Money Moves
- Tax Hacks 2015: Can’t Pay Your Taxes? Here’s What to Do
- 28 Ways to Save Big Bucks on Pet Supplies
- Correcting Mistakes After You File: Amended Tax Returns
- What to Do With College Savings if the Student Decides Against College
- Tax Hacks 2015: Don’t Overlook These 8 Deductions and Credits
Free Wi-Fi service is expected to begin aboard some JetBlue flights early next year. And it’s not just a short-term promotion. According to a recent JetBlue Blog entry,
Robin Hayes, our Chief Commercial Officer, announced yesterday at the Low Cost Carrier conference in London that our intention is to launch our first Wi-Fi enabled aircraft in early 2013 and that we will have a free basic Wi-Fi service to start.
And it’s not just free, it’s fast. According to article above, the satellite launched to provide the service will offer speeds up to 8 times faster than anything available today.
No word on how long the free Wi-Fi will continue.