- 16 Cheap Ways to Get Moving, Feel Younger and Live Longer
- 10 Ways to Get Free Lodging on Your Summer Vacation
- You Probably Pay Too Much for These 10 Things
- Quiz: What’s the Main Ingredient in Almond Milk?
- Fidelity Warns That Boomers Are Too Invested in Stocks
- How Americans Rate Their Fiscal and Physical Fitness
July’s jobs report is out and it’s better news than expected; 117,000 jobs were created last month and unemployment fell to 9.1%. But the stock market seems to be dropping anyway. Should you panic?
Here’s a video from Stacy Johnson explaining what you’ll see in the coming days and months, and why you shouldn’t sell off everything you own. For a more in depth look at this issue, see our story: Stock Sell-off: Is It Time to Panic?