- The 11 Best Foods to Buy When You’re Broke
- Does This Budweiser Slogan Condone Date Rape?
- 8 Tips for Buying Your Next Car for Less
- Ask Stacy: Which Is Better — Dividend or Growth Stocks?
- Make an $8 Air Conditioner, and 4 More Hot Tips for Staying Cool
- 10 Things We Spend Way Too Much On, and Cheaper Alternatives
July’s jobs report is out and it’s better news than expected; 117,000 jobs were created last month and unemployment fell to 9.1%. But the stock market seems to be dropping anyway. Should you panic?
Here’s a video from Stacy Johnson explaining what you’ll see in the coming days and months, and why you shouldn’t sell off everything you own. For a more in depth look at this issue, see our story: Stock Sell-off: Is It Time to Panic?