- 7 Ways to Build Your Credit Score Without a Credit Card
- A Simple Way to Invest Your Retirement Savings
- How to Get Started Investing When You Don’t Have Much Money
- 8 Ways to Save on Life Insurance
- Lower Your Cable Bill With Techniques A Hostage Negotiator Uses
- 13 Steps to Hiring a Contractor Who Won’t Rip You Off
July’s jobs report is out and it’s better news than expected; 117,000 jobs were created last month and unemployment fell to 9.1%. But the stock market seems to be dropping anyway. Should you panic?
Here’s a video from Stacy Johnson explaining what you’ll see in the coming days and months, and why you shouldn’t sell off everything you own. For a more in depth look at this issue, see our story: Stock Sell-off: Is It Time to Panic?