- Lower Your Cable Bill With Techniques A Hostage Negotiator Uses
- 7 Ways to Build Your Credit Score Without a Credit Card
- How to Get Started Investing When You Don’t Have Much Money
- A Simple Way to Invest Your Retirement Savings
- 8 Ways to Save on Life Insurance
- 13 Steps to Hiring a Contractor Who Won’t Rip You Off
Every year, millions of Americans take out loans on their tax refunds… and every year tax preparation companies rake in millions in interest and fees. But these controversial loans haven’t escaped the notice of consumer advocates, and now Uncle Sam is weighing in.