- 10 Public Employees Who Make More Money Than the President
- Go Figure: Starbucks offers $50 Gift Card — for $200
- Estate-Planning Documents You Need Right Now
- 10 Ways Being Frugal Can Actually Cost You Money
- Pay Someone to Do Your Taxes? New Study May Make You Reconsider
- Report: Millennials Relying Heavily on the ‘Bank of Mom and Dad’
No need to adjust your TV. You probably won’t want to, anyway. Fox News explains the new law…
CALM stands for Commercial Advertisement Loudness Mitigation. The act is designed to prevent TV commercials from blaring at louder volumes than the program content they accompany. The rules govern broadcasters as well as cable and satellite operators.
You can complain to the FCC about ridiculously loud commercials.