- Make an $8 Air Conditioner, and 4 More Hot Tips for Staying Cool
- 10 Things To Know Before You Book a Cruise
- The 10 Commandments of Wealth and Happiness
- Weapon Designed to Kill Off Phone Theft Proves Lethal
- 10 Things We Spend Way Too Much On, and Cheaper Alternatives
- How to Make Sure Your Data is Wiped from Old Electronics
A new Nielsen report reveals most cell phone users now have smartphones.
“55.5 percent of mobile subscribers” had them in July, compared to 41 percent in July 2011. Three quarters of young adults (24-34) now have one, but a majority (58 percent) of teens between 13 and 17 do, too.
More than half (51.9 percent) own an Android device, and more than a third (34.3 percent) have an Apple device.