- Wake Up! Too Much Sleep Can Be Bad For Your Health
- Simple, DIY Methods To Retire With $1 Million
- 21 Tricks to Make Groceries Last Longer
- How To Quit 10 Bad Money Habits That Rob You Blind
- Gourmet Secrets: How to Turn Meow Mix Into a Meal Your Family Will Love
- The Time to Refinance Your House is Right Now
From the Los Angeles Times…
He’d been inspired by a magazine article about a family that sold their house, squeezed into a tiny replacement and donated to charity the $800,000 proceeds from the sale.
“It just struck me how powerful a gesture that was,” [Tony] Tolbert said. “It challenged me to think about what I could do, where I might have some overflow in my life.”
The man didn’t hide or remove any of his furniture or heirlooms, and moved back in with his mom. A single mother and her three kids took up residence there. A year (and very little contact with the woman) later, he’s ready to do it again.