- 10 Public Employees Who Make More Money Than the President
- Go Figure: Starbucks offers $50 Gift Card — for $200
- Estate-Planning Documents You Need Right Now
- 10 Ways Being Frugal Can Actually Cost You Money
- Pay Someone to Do Your Taxes? New Study May Make You Reconsider
- Report: Millennials Relying Heavily on the ‘Bank of Mom and Dad’
Menu items include 11 breakfast, lunch and dinner items such as “Hobbit Hole Breakfast,” “Frodo’s Pot Roast Skillet,” “Gandalf’s Gobble Melt” and the “Build Your Own Hobbit Slam,” which includes limited-time items such as “Shire Sausage.”
Fans of the Hobbit knows that hobbits eat two breakfasts, and eat about seven times per day. “We just felt with the two breakfasts that whole notion of comfort eating and comfort food” were a fit for Denny’s, said Frances Allen, CMO at the restaurant chain. She added that “The Hobbit” has a huge following “across a broad spectrum of people,” including families and millennials, which are Denny’s top targets.
You can see a picture of at least part of the modified menu at the link above, which mostly just seems to change the names of existing items. A Bilbo’s Berry Smoothie, anyone? That ought to put some hair on your feet.