- 20 Simple Hacks to Make Your Stuff Last Longer
- Tax Hacks 2015: Here Are 15 Apps to Make Your Life Less (Income) Taxing
- 10 Ways to Eat Healthier Without Paying More
- Tax Hacks 2015: Avoid These 10 Common Filing Mistakes
- Could You Retire Early? Take This Test to Find Out
- Don’t Get Stuck Without the Basics: 10 Pantry Staples to Start Any Meal
We warned Monday about salmonella in peanut butter from Trader Joe’s. Since then, three companies have voluntarily recalled products containing peanut butter.
- Falcon Trading Company, Inc./SunRidge Farms recalled peanut butter products manufactured between May 1, 2012 and September 24, 2012.
- Chattanooga Bakery, Inc. recalled its Peanut Butter Crunch products with “Best By” dates of 02/26/13, 03/25/13, and 04/29/13.
- Sunland, Inc. recalled its own Almond Butter, Peanut Butter, Cashew Butter, Tahini and Roasted Blanched Peanut products manufactured between May 1, 2012 and September 24, 2012.
The first two use Sunland as a supplier. Click on the company name links to see full details of product names, barcode numbers and contact information. In all cases, you can get a full refund by returning the product to the store you purchased it from.