- 10 Things You Should Know about Joining Finances in Marriage
- How to Make Sure Your Data is Wiped from Old Electronics
- Employees’ Choice: 8 Worst U.S. Companies as Employers
- 8 Surefire Ways to Get Anyone to Like You in 90 Seconds
- America’s Best Loved — and Most Loathed — Fast-Food Chains
- Ask Stacy: When Can I Stop Paying Mortgage Insurance?
We warned Monday about salmonella in peanut butter from Trader Joe’s. Since then, three companies have voluntarily recalled products containing peanut butter.
- Falcon Trading Company, Inc./SunRidge Farms recalled peanut butter products manufactured between May 1, 2012 and September 24, 2012.
- Chattanooga Bakery, Inc. recalled its Peanut Butter Crunch products with “Best By” dates of 02/26/13, 03/25/13, and 04/29/13.
- Sunland, Inc. recalled its own Almond Butter, Peanut Butter, Cashew Butter, Tahini and Roasted Blanched Peanut products manufactured between May 1, 2012 and September 24, 2012.
The first two use Sunland as a supplier. Click on the company name links to see full details of product names, barcode numbers and contact information. In all cases, you can get a full refund by returning the product to the store you purchased it from.