The new SafeBalance account, which costs $5 per month, won’t let you overdraw your account.
Want Wealth? Welcome to MTN.
I'm Stacy Johnson, founder of Money Talks News. For more than 20 years, our mission has been simple: to give people like you both the information and inspiration you need to destroy your debts, build your savings and accomplish your goals, whatever they are.
You can trust our advice: I've been been offering money advice on TV for more than 20 years and publish my stock portfolio online. So check out a few articles and videos, then subscribe. It’s free, only takes a few seconds, and could change your life.
Learn how driver’s license points are assessed, how long they stick and how they affect your auto insurance rates.
A new report finds that, on average, buying a home costs 38 percent less than renting across 100 metro areas.
Including deals from Lucky Brand Jeans, Calvin Klein, DSW, REI, OshKosh B’Gosh, ThinkGeek, Rue La La, Columbia Sportswear, A4C and more.
Turn your smartphone into a moneymaking machine with these 15 apps.
Some “convenience” items come with a shocking markup. Even a minimal amount of prep work can help you get the most from your shopping dollars.
More vehicles fall through ice than you’d guess. Recovery of the vehicle is mandatory and can cost thousands of dollars. Are you covered?
- Pop Quiz: Does Your Debt Disappear After the Statute of Limitations Runs Out?
- 5 Tricks Department Stores Use to Get You to Spend More
- 8 Simple, No-Cost Moves That Will Absolutely, Positively Make You Richer
- Speed Up Your Savings Goals by Defragging Your Budget
- How They Make Fast Food Look So Good
- 6 Steps That Will Stop You From Blowing Your Holiday Budget This Year
- 10 Mistakes That Can Double Your Tech Spending
- Can Ride-Sharing Provide an ‘Uber-Lyft’ to Your Income?
- 7 Secret Tactics Warehouse Stores Don’t Want You To Know
- When You Can’t Beat ‘Em, Join ‘Em: Buy the Companies You Hate
- How to Get a Patent for Your Big Idea in 7 Steps
- Cheap Car Fixes That Will Easily Pay For Themselves
- The Best and Worst Things to Buy in November
- Does Money Lingo Make Your Head Spin? Here’s What It Really Means
- 6 Ways to Ensure You’ll Have Enough Money in Retirement
- Pop Quiz: Can You Profit When Stocks Fall?
- A Simple Way to Invest Your Retirement Savings
- 14 Creative Ways to Date When Money’s Tight
- Pop Quiz: Does an Airline Have to Put You Up in a Hotel When Your Flight is Canceled?
- Dentists’ Tricks of the Trade: Don’t Get Drilled by Dental Bills