Struggling to keep your savings account funded? It might not just be a problem of limited income or financial emergencies. Here’s why.
Want Wealth? Welcome to MTN.
I'm Stacy Johnson, founder of Money Talks News. For more than 20 years, our mission has been simple: to give people like you both the information and inspiration you need to destroy your debts, build your savings and accomplish your goals, whatever they are.
You can trust our advice: I've been offering money advice on TV for more than 20 years and publish my stock portfolio online. So check out a few articles and videos, then subscribe. It’s free, only takes a few seconds, and could change your life.
Lower rates are coming to private mortgage insurance for first-time homebuyers.
Including deals from eBay, 13deals, Victoria’s Secret, CowBoom, Toys R Us, JCPenney, Google Play, Piperlime, Ralph Lauren and more.
A new report reveals that as the U.S. job market improves, so does employees’ confidence that they’ll get a raise.
A new report details the bleak statistics of the most hard-up county in each of the 50 states.
A new report says payday loan businesses in Texas are criminalizing borrowers who are unable to pay back their loans, even though that’s not allowed by state law.
The less you earn, the more help you’ll find for preparing your taxes. But there are free programs for everyone, no matter how much you make.
- 10 Things We Spend Way Too Much On, and Cheaper Alternatives
- Fannie, Freddie CEOs Get $3.4 Million Raises
- Full-Service Restaurants Can Be Worse for Health Than Fast Food
- Are Airlines Conspiring to Keep Plane Tickets Costly?
- 10 Things To Know Before You Book a Cruise
- 5 Changes That Could Slash Heart Disease Deaths by Half
- This U.S. City Has the Priciest Hotel Rates in the World
- And the No. 1 Country for Female Entrepreneurs Is …
- Deals and Steals: What to Buy in July
- 6 Ways to Keep Bad Credit From Killing a Small Business Dream
- America’s Best Loved — and Most Loathed — Fast-Food Chains
- ’99 Percent’ Did Well Last Year, But Still Lagged Wealthy
- What the Same-Sex Marriage Ruling Has to Do With the U.S. Economy
- 15 Ways to Save Big on Your Dream Wedding
- More Than One-Third of Wealthy Lack Estate Plans
- The Highest-Paid Celebrities in the World
- 13 Ways to Clip the Cost of Child Care
- Men Vs. Women: Who Brings More Debt to Relationships?
- More Than Half of Americans Delaying Life Decisions
- 7 Tips to Fly Hassle-Free With Your Pet