Get the skinny on those alluring ads before you enter the auto showroom.
Want Wealth? Welcome to MTN.
I'm Stacy Johnson, founder of Money Talks News. For more than 20 years, our mission has been simple: to give people like you both the information and inspiration you need to destroy your debts, build your savings and accomplish your goals, whatever they are.
You can trust our advice: I've been offering money advice on TV for more than 20 years and publish my stock portfolio online. So check out a few articles and videos, then subscribe. It’s free, only takes a few seconds, and could change your life.
From Grandma’s china to your baby’s old clothes, we tell you where to get the best possible price for all your extra stuff.
Low interest rates and a recent reduction in mortgage insurance premiums may mean you can save money through a streamline refinance of your FHA mortgage. An expert explains how to figure out if you can benefit.
Including deals from Bed Bath & Beyond, REI, Jomashop.com, eBay, Ashford, Macy’s, Rue La La, Ideel.com, Backcountry, A4C and more.
A new study found that medical identity theft is on the rise in the United States. It’s costly, and no one is safe, not even your kids.
The complaint alleges that one of Purina’s dry dog foods is toxic. The company has until April 2 to respond.
One survey shows American kids received 25 percent more for a lost tooth in 2014 than they did in 2013, and that, we are told, is good news for the economy.
- 8 Ways to Bounce Back From Financial Disaster
- This Simple Idea Could Cut Costs for College Students Across the US
- Report Names ‘Terrible 10′ States Where Taxes Hit Average Americans Hardest
- Want a Job After College? Majors Most Likely to Get You There, and Not
- Tax Hacks 2015: Can’t Pay Your Taxes? Here’s What to Do
- Correcting Mistakes After You File: Amended Tax Returns
- 28 Ways to Save Big Bucks on Pet Supplies
- Be Nice: Your Uber Driver Is Giving You a Passenger Rating
- Bank Branches Disappearing Across the United States
- FTC: Identity Theft Is Consumers’ Top Complaint; Imposters on the Rise
- Land a Mortgage Like a Pro: Three Easy Steps
- Coming Soon: Grocery Store Beacons That Send You Discounts, Aisle by Aisle
- Who’s Downsizing? Not These Retirees
- Trip Tips to Cut the Cost of Spring Break in Half
- How to Navigate Deceptive Car Ads and Avoid Rip-Offs
- Where to Sell Your Stuff for Top Dollar
- Medical ID Theft Cost Americans $20 Billion in 2014
- The Tooth Fairy Index is Up! What Kids Are Getting Under Their Pillows
- Is Getting a 401(k) Loan a Good Idea?
- 5 Tips for Renting a Home When Your Credit Is Poor