Baskin-Robbins had a contest to create new flavors and picked the finalists, but you’re the judge…
Fans can vote for their favorite ice cream creations now through January 17 at www.baskinrobbins.com/flavorcreator. The 10 finalists include:
- Blondie Ambition, David O., Cayce, SC: Cream cheese ice cream with a caramel cinnamon ribbon, Heath Bar pieces and blondie brownie pieces.
- Caramel Cashew Cheesecake, Jodi W., Racine, WI: Cheesecake ice cream with a salty caramel ribbon, cashews and chocolate chips.
- French Silk Pie, Julie R., Chesterland, OH: Chocolate ice cream with a salty caramel ribbon, pie crust pieces and chocolate chips.
- Give Me a BR-AKE, Akta S., Chicago, IL: Cake batter ice cream with a dark fudge ribbon, cookie dough pieces and fudge brownie pieces.
- Hunky D’Oreo, Liz D., Eastchester, NY: Chocolate fudge ice cream with a whipped cream ribbon, OREO® cookie pieces and cookie dough pieces.
- Mom’s Secret Stash, Sue S., Glendale Heights, IL: Milk chocolate ice cream with a caramel ribbon, cheesecake pieces and pecans.
- Peppermint Bark, Joyce P., Westwood, NJ: White mousse with a dark fudge ribbon, peppermint candy and chocolate flakes.
- Thank You Troops, Heather G., Herriman, UT: Vanilla ice cream with a blueberry ribbon, cherries and strawberries.
- Tickle Me Pink, Sandi W., West Bend, WI: Raspberry ice cream with a confetti ribbon, golden cake pieces and confetti sprinkles.
- White Raspberry Tuxedo, Justin P., Ocean Springs, MS: White mousse with a black raspberry ribbon, cheesecake pieces and walnuts.
Those people all got a year’s worth of free ice cream, and the winner’s going to get a free trip and $1,000. (It’s an annual contest, so maybe try your luck next year.) Voting just started, but so far Hunky D’Oreo leads (30 percent) followed by White Raspberry Tuxedo (26 percent) and then Give Me a BR-ake (17 percent).