- 7 Ways to Build Your Credit Score Without a Credit Card
- A Simple Way to Invest Your Retirement Savings
- 8 Ways to Save on Life Insurance
- How to Get Started Investing When You Don’t Have Much Money
- Lower Your Cable Bill With Techniques A Hostage Negotiator Uses
- The ABCs of Selecting a Medicare Supplement Plan
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
Before you head out for President’s Day sales, don’t forget Valentine’s. Most of the dinner deals we told you about are available through Sunday, Feb. 17. And starting today, Valentine’s Day candy, cards, and gifts are generally 50 percent off at big-box stores like Target and Walmart and at grocery stores.
- Nursery furniture: Free $250 gift card – plus dozens more coupons and deals – with a $1,300 purchase at Babies R Us stores (print first) [2/18].
- Ikea Restaurant: Free meal with a $100 purchase in stores [2/18].
- Recliners: $200 off select chairs at La-Z-Boy stores (print first) [2/18].
- Ikea: Up to 75 percent off in stores [2/18].
- Macy’s: Additional 10 percent off sale- and clearance-priced select home items in stores (print first) [2/18].
- Pottery Barn Kids: Up to 75 percent off hundreds of items online [expiration unknown].
- Computers: Up to $289 off select laptops, desktops, and tablets at Dell online [2/18].
- Laptops: At least 25 percent off select ASUS 15.6-inch models at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
- Electronics: Up to $150 off select monitors, printers, cameras, and more at Dell online [2/18].
- Dolls: 50 percent off all Cutie Pops dolls and select La Dee La dolls – plus dozens more deals – at Toys R Us [2/18].
Clothing, shoes, and accessories
- Dickies: 20 percent off all men’s khakis online (use code KHAKI) [expiration unknown]. Shipping is free if you spend $75.
- Macy’s (for the whole family): Additional 15 percent off select sale- and clearance-priced clothing and jewelry in stores (print first) [2/18].
- Rue 21 (for young adults): $10 off every $30 you spend (print first) [2/18].
And don’t forget to check your local weekly circular for President’s Day ads.