- Stop Making These 10 Dumb Money Moves
- Tax Hacks 2015: Can’t Pay Your Taxes? Here’s What to Do
- 28 Ways to Save Big Bucks on Pet Supplies
- Correcting Mistakes After You File: Amended Tax Returns
- What to Do With College Savings if the Student Decides Against College
- Tax Hacks 2015: Don’t Overlook These 8 Deductions and Credits
Randi Zuckerberg, sister of the CEO and a former marketing director for the site, was annoyed about her holiday photo being shared around, says Gawker…
“Not sure where you got this photo,”Zuckerberg tweeted at Schweitzer. “I posted it only to friends on FB. You reposting it on Twitter is way uncool.”
But Schweitzer wasn’t to blame for the breach: “I’m just your subscriber and this was top of my newsfeed. Genuinely sorry but it came up in my feed and seemed public,” she explained.
Then Zuckerberg said it’s “not about privacy settings, it’s about human decency.” No, it’s pretty clearly about incomprehensible privacy settings. At least it wasn’t an embarrassing photo.