- 10 Ways to Get Free Lodging on Your Summer Vacation
- How Americans Rate Their Fiscal and Physical Fitness
- Verizon Deal With HBO: Another Reason to Cut Cable
- 16 Cheap Ways to Get Moving, Feel Younger and Live Longer
- You Probably Pay Too Much for These 10 Things
- Are Your Kids Brats? That Could Pay Off in the Long Run
Randi Zuckerberg, sister of the CEO and a former marketing director for the site, was annoyed about her holiday photo being shared around, says Gawker…
“Not sure where you got this photo,”Zuckerberg tweeted at Schweitzer. “I posted it only to friends on FB. You reposting it on Twitter is way uncool.”
But Schweitzer wasn’t to blame for the breach: “I’m just your subscriber and this was top of my newsfeed. Genuinely sorry but it came up in my feed and seemed public,” she explained.
Then Zuckerberg said it’s “not about privacy settings, it’s about human decency.” No, it’s pretty clearly about incomprehensible privacy settings. At least it wasn’t an embarrassing photo.