- Tax Hacks 2015: Here Are 15 Apps to Make Your Life Less (Income) Taxing
- Definitely Buy These 15 Things at a Dollar Store
- Don’t Get Stuck Without the Basics: 10 Pantry Staples to Start Any Meal
- Ask Stacy: Do I Need a Financial Adviser, or Can I Manage My Money Myself?
- Today’s Deals: Monday, Jan. 26
- 20 Simple Hacks to Make Your Stuff Last Longer
If you pay more, you expect to get more… but that’s not true when it comes to food. Frequently, you’re paying for the convenience of having your food prepared for you. With simple replacements, like grating cheese yourself or slicing tomatoes by hand, you can save money on food without complicated cooking or recipes.