- Best Things to Buy in May — and What to Avoid
- 5 Off-the-Radar Travel Destinations
- How to Ward Off Ticks and 5 Other Threats to Summer Fun
- 2 Words Companies Use to Hide Age Discrimination
- Secret Cell Plans: Savings Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint Don’t Want You to Know About
- 8 Superfoods That Dramatically Boost Health
If you pay more, you expect to get more… but that’s not true when it comes to food. Frequently, you’re paying for the convenience of having your food prepared for you. With simple replacements, like grating cheese yourself or slicing tomatoes by hand, you can save money on food without complicated cooking or recipes.