- Make an $8 Air Conditioner, and 4 More Hot Tips for Staying Cool
- The 11 Best Foods to Buy When You’re Broke
- 6 Tips to Avoid Becoming a Victim of ‘Food Fraud’
- 10 Things We Spend Way Too Much On, and Cheaper Alternatives
- Does This Budweiser Slogan Condone Date Rape?
- 5 Cheap Alternatives to Cell Phone Insurance
Think being the highest bidder at a real estate auction means you’ve won? Think again… Most property sold at heavily advertised public auctions is subject to lender approval, so if your winning bid isn’t high enough, the lender can try to get you to pay more, or simply refuse to sell.