Make Mom proud this weekend by showing her your money-saving smarts when you take her out to eat at one of these restaurants.
Make Mom proud this weekend by showing her your money-saving smarts when you take her out to eat.
We’ve rounded up these restaurant deals to give you a head start.
Click on a restaurant’s name to find your nearest location.
- Applebee’s: Save $10 on the purchase of a $50 electronic gift card, which will be emailed to a recipient of your choosing at a time of your choosing. Just add a $50 e-gift card to your cart and enter promo code APPLEBEES at checkout. When you reach the checkout page titled “Review your order,” look for where it says “Gift cards & promotional codes” — that’s where you enter the code.
- Champps Kitchen and Bar: Get a free meal for Mom, up to a $20 value, with the purchase of an entree through May 8. The free meal is redeemable on your next visit between May 9 and June 12.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill: Get a free burrito, bowl, order of tacos or salad with the purchase of a $25 gift card through June 30. The freebie is redeemable on your next visit (also by June 30), so hang onto your receipt.
- Denny’s: Get a free dessert with the purchase of two entrees through May 8.
- Olive Garden: Get a free $10 bonus card with the purchase of a $50 gift card through May 15. The bonus card is valid from June 1 through June 30.
- Raise.com: Save as much as 50 percent on gift cards for hundreds of restaurants.
- Ruby Tuesday: Save $10 on the purchase of two $25 Ruby Tuesday gift cards — so you’ll pay $40 for $50 worth of gift cards. Just add two $25 gift cards to your cart and enter promo code RUBY10 at checkout. When you reach the checkout page titled “Select a payment method,” look for where it says “Gift Cards and Promotional Codes” — that’s where you enter the code.
- Starbucks: Frappuccinos are 50 percent off through May 15.
Are you taking advantage of any meal deals this weekend? Let us know where you’re heading — leave a note below or on our Facebook page.
Disclosure: The information you read here is always objective. However, we sometimes receive compensation when you click links within our stories.