Read These Next
The Club Carlson Premier Rewards Visa Signature Card is a generous hotel rewards credit card for people who frequent Carlson Rezidor hotels.
- Large first-purchase bonus. Cardholders earn 50,000 Gold Points after their first purchase.
- Earn more bonus points within the first three months. Cardholders can also earn 35,000 Gold Points once they spend $2,500 on purchases in the first 90 days that they have the card. That’s the equivalent of nine free award nights at Category 1 hotels.
- Earn points on every purchase. Cardholders earn 10 points for each dollar spent at participating Carlson Rezidor hotels worldwide, and five points for each dollar spent anywhere else.
- Bonus award night. Cardholders earn a free night’s stay when they redeem Gold Points for two or more consecutive award nights.
- Club Carlson Gold Status. Cardholders become Club Carlson Gold Status members after they activate and use their card, which entitles them to extra benefits and perks at Carlson Rezidor hotels.
- Purchase and travel benefits. The card offers purchase protection, return protection, extended warranty, and travel accident insurance.
- Earn points each year that you renew your card. Cardholders earn 40,000 bonus points each year that they renew their card membership.
- Annual fee. The card charges an annual fee of $75.
- No introductory 0 percent APR offers. The card doesn’t offer a 0 percent introductory APR on purchases or balance transfers.
Get it if: You have excellent credit and you often stay at Carlson Rezidor hotels.
Forget it if: You have less than excellent credit, or want a broader rewards program.
Follow Logan Abbott on Google+
Note: While we attempt to be completely objective when reporting on credit cards, this site may be compensated by issuers when a reader applies for a credit card through the links within credit card stories or on our credit card search page. Also note that any terms, rates or other features described in this article can change without notice. Always double-check everything with the issuer before applying for any credit card.