- Tax Hacks 2015: Don’t Overlook These 8 Deductions and Credits
- Where to Sell Your Stuff for Top Dollar
- ‘Nips and Tucks’ to Get Your Tablet Computer Running Like New
- Best and Worst Things to Buy in March
- Americans Love Nordstrom, Costco and Amazon, And Then There’s Wal-Mart …
- 6 Ways to Make Cheap Foods Taste Delicious
[The Simple Dollar] Sometimes I enjoy reading about other people’s weird attempts to save money, even though I’ll never try it myself. Here’s the story of a woman who empties her dehumidifier into her washing machine to save water.
[The Consumerist] I also enjoy reading consumer news that makes me laugh. Sears suing a sex aid because it’s named after its car battery brand? You be the judge.
[Wise Bread] Money Talks News did a story called 7 Tips to Save on Easter, but our friends at Wise Bread took it an amusing step further: “Lunch, tool, and tackle boxes are awesome alternatives to the pastel-colored wicker baskets.”
[The Dough Roller] With online classes becoming more popular, the question is: Are they more economical? The verdict: Depends what you want out of them.