- Lower Your Cable Bill With Techniques A Hostage Negotiator Uses
- 7 Ways to Build Your Credit Score Without a Credit Card
- How to Get Started Investing When You Don’t Have Much Money
- A Simple Way to Invest Your Retirement Savings
- 8 Ways to Save on Life Insurance
- 13 Steps to Hiring a Contractor Who Won’t Rip You Off
[The Simple Dollar] Sometimes I enjoy reading about other people’s weird attempts to save money, even though I’ll never try it myself. Here’s the story of a woman who empties her dehumidifier into her washing machine to save water.
[The Consumerist] I also enjoy reading consumer news that makes me laugh. Sears suing a sex aid because it’s named after its car battery brand? You be the judge.
[Wise Bread] Money Talks News did a story called 7 Tips to Save on Easter, but our friends at Wise Bread took it an amusing step further: “Lunch, tool, and tackle boxes are awesome alternatives to the pastel-colored wicker baskets.”
[The Dough Roller] With online classes becoming more popular, the question is: Are they more economical? The verdict: Depends what you want out of them.