- Will Obamacare Complicate Your Taxes? Not Likely
- Today’s Deals: Wednesday, Jan. 28
- Definitely Buy These 15 Things at a Dollar Store
- Ask Stacy: Do I Need a Financial Adviser, or Can I Manage My Money Myself?
- 5 Things to Think About Before Going to Back to School After Age 50
- 12 Commonly Overlooked Expenses That Are Ruining Your Budget
[Wise Bread] I love this website because it comes up with some completely off-the-wall – but logical – ways to save money. Like using mouthwash to cure nail fungus and even as a deodorant.
[The Simple Dollar] What I like about this blog is that it sometimes offers advice not only to us but to the government. Here are five good tips for the IRS – so they can help us taxpayers have an easier time of it.
[Dough Roller] The answer to this question is mostly “no,” but there are some interesting loopholes.
[The Consumerist] I’m usually a patient man, but this personal tale just made me mad as hell. First, Best Buy gets caught breaking the law; then, it bans the woman who reported them. Awful.