- 8 Superfoods That Dramatically Boost Health
- Another Credit Card Scam, and 3 Ways to Protect Yourself
- 7 Fast Ways to Raise Your Credit Score
- 16 Handy Uses for Plastic Bottles and Jugs
- Have a Hankering for Super Fresh Food? 3 Great Options
- Secret Cell Plans: Savings Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint Don’t Want You to Know About
A Seattle Fox affiliate reports…
The man pretending to be Carol [Mahre]’s grandson said he needed $2,200 to get out of a Mexican prison. Only one thing ran through Mahre’s mind once she heard his cry for help, she said. “I thought, ‘How am I gonna get that money to that poor kid,’” Mahre said.
She sent it through Western Union and he said it wasn’t enough. So she sent another $3,900 and would’ve sent more if a Walmart employee hadn’t warned her. Now she’s started a Facebook page.