One company was ordered to repay $33 million to consumers who were deceived by a program promising thousands in savings on interest.
Search Results for mortgage
Two of the nation’s biggest banks are among the lenders that give homeowners the biggest headaches.
Shopping for a house is more fun than shopping for a mortgage, but if you do it right, mortgage shopping isn’t that hard and can pay off big time. Here’s how.
There’s one type of insurance you often have to buy, but don’t get to shop: mortgage insurance. Here’s how it works and what you can do to get rid of it.
Do yourself a huge favor. Take these steps to get a smoking deal on a mortgage, and do it well before you go house hunting.
Choose among the three main types of mortgages by weighing your plans for the house and trends in market interest rates.
Some reverse mortgage advertising contains confusing, incomplete and inaccurate statements that could mislead seniors, a consumer watchdog agency warns.
- Duh! 7 Obvious Money-Saving Tips People Often Forget
- Stop and Think: How Much House Can You Really Afford?
- 5 Steps to a Perfectly Organized Garage
- Natural Mosquito Repellent (Sans Toxic Chemicals) May Beat DEET
- The 5 Most Popular Restaurants for Hardcore Breakfast Fans
- TV Viewers Cutting the Cord in Big Numbers
- Morning Deals: Thursday, Aug. 20
- The 15 Best Jobs for Young Adults
- Why There’s a Great Chance You Used Facebook on Monday
- Now Hear This: You Can Save Hundreds on Hearing Aids
- What It Really Takes Just to Get by in America
- 3 Ways to Slash the Cost of Daily Chores
- The Most Emotional — and Emotionless — Countries in the World
- Why Internet Service on Your Next Flight Could Be Faster
- 10 Automakers Sued Over ‘Deadly’ Ignition Flaw
- Making Extra Money: 7 Steps to Start a Pet Sitting or Dog Walking Business
- 12 Tips to Building a Resume That Gets You Hired
- These Colleges and Majors Lead to the Highest Salaries
- The Most and Least Satisfying Car Brands in America
- 5 Tips to Squeeze the Most Cash From Your Old Phone
- Bad Speller? It Could Cost You a Date and More
- Which Pharmacies Deliver the Best Customer Satisfaction?
- 1 Generation Less Reliant on Credit Cards Than the Rest
- Ask Stacy: Can Obamacare Help Me Retire Early?
- Could It Be? Frugality Is a Fall Fashion for Kids?
- Most Working Parents Say They Work From Desire, Not Just Need
- Why Is the Stock Market Tumbling? And Should You Panic?