Despite an initial botched rollout in October and some technical glitches on Monday as open enrollment came to a close, Americans signed up in droves for health insurance.
Search Results for obamacare
Some large insurance companies don’t like the idea of insuring people with pre-existing conditions, which they’ll be required to do under Obamacare.
The government says about 3.3 million people have applied to buy individual health insurance through a state or federal online marketplace.
Aging Americans battered by the recession are flocking to the online marketplaces to buy health insurance.
Scammers are using the October rollout of the state insurance marketplaces as an opportunity to con personal information from people. Here’s how to keep up your guard.
Obamacare Part Deux is here! Let’s all hope it’s not a bad sequel.
The Obama administration is giving some folks extra time to enroll in Obamacare.
The opening date for the Affordable Care Act’s insurance marketplaces is near. Here’s how to be ready just in case any of the changes affect you and your family.
Of all the things people are worrying about as they navigate Obamacare, credit history should not be one of them.
People will be able to apply for health insurance coverage on the state marketplaces beginning Oct. 1. There are steps you can take now to make that process easier.
The Affordable Care Act allows employers to penalize people who don’t participate in voluntary wellness programs or meet certain fitness goals.
A new poll shows only 1 in 4 uninsured know that March 31 is the deadline to sign up for individual health insurance.
The misinformation pertaining to Obamacare could potentially create big problems for people looking for more affordable health insurance.
Confused about the details of health care reform and how it affects your life? Here’s where to get help.
Big changes are the perfect time for big cons. Don’t get swindled by these tactics.
A new survey shows widespread confusion about the requirements of the Affordable Care Act.
Health care subsidies for millions of Americans are being threatened, but what do the two rulings mean for you?
Auto insurance premiums could fall slightly as medical coverage related to the Affordable Care Act takes on more injury treatment costs, according to a new report by the Rand Corporation.
Will the newest changes to the health insurance landscape affect you, will Uncle Sam pick up part of the cost, what’s the penalty for not buying insurance, and how much will you have to pay to become insured?
Don’t miss your chance to get health insurance for 2014.
- Pop Quiz: Is it better to have a tax credit or a tax deduction?
- Java Hack: Coffee Lovers Outsmart Keurig’s K-Cup Technology
- Today’s Deals: Friday, Dec. 19
- Still Shopping for Christmas? 10 Last-Minute Money-Saving Tips
- Consumer Reports Doesn’t Recommend Gift Cards — Here’s Why
- Here’s Why We Have a Lawless Gotcha Capitalism Economy
- The 10 Commandments of Wealth and Happiness
- 9 Christmas Gifts That Keep Giving All Year
- Take 5: A Roundup of Reads From Around the Web
- Pop Quiz: Is It Better to Have a Tax Credit or a Tax Deduction?
- 10 Tips for Throwing an Awesome, but Cheap, New Year’s Eve Party
- 15 Tips for Taking Fabulous Smartphone Photos
- 5 Sneaky Jeweler Tricks of the Trade
- Your Next Loan Shouldn’t Be From a Bank
- The Gift That Doesn’t Need Batteries, Never Breaks and Can Change a Kid’s Life
- Shopping for Your Guy? Here Are 10 Things NOT to Buy
- 10 Awesome Yet Affordable Teacher Gifts
- Shopping For Your Girl? Avoid Everything on This List
- Should You Get a Store Credit Card?
- Should You Tip Your Garbage Man? 9 Rules for Holiday Tipping
- 10 Great Kid Gifts for Less Than $10
- 12 Ways to Save on Holiday Travel
- Year-End Review: 9 Tips to Cut Homeowners Insurance Costs
- Get Free Car Repairs with Secret Warranties
- Year-End Review: 10 Tips to Cut Car Insurance Costs
- 5 Types of Consumer Reports You Don’t Know About
- Don’t Get Scrooged by These 20 Holiday Scams
- 7 Foolproof Organizing Tricks You Don’t Know
- 6 Tips to Donate to Charity the Smart Way