- Tax Hacks 2015: Can’t Pay Your Taxes? Here’s What to Do
- 28 Ways to Save Big Bucks on Pet Supplies
- Correcting Mistakes After You File: Amended Tax Returns
- What to Do With College Savings if the Student Decides Against College
- Tax Hacks 2015: Don’t Overlook These 8 Deductions and Credits
- Where to Sell Your Stuff for Top Dollar
Today, Sears announced Super Back-to-School Saturday for Aug. 11, combining a back-to-school sale with an anti-bullying campaign…
On this day only, Sears will donate up to $70,000 of all apparel, footwear and fine jewelry purchases made using a downloadable 15 percent off savings pass, both in-store and online. Donations will directly benefit charities affiliated with Sears’ Team Up to Stop Bullying, an initiative designed to bring solutions quickly and effectively to victims, families, educators and communities.
You can download the savings pass at the Team Up to Stop Bullying site.
Still unsure how to save big on back-to-school sales? Check out 6 Tricks to Save on Back-to-School Shopping. And check out these tactics your fellow shopper are taking, courtesy of Pricegrabber…