- Tax Hacks 2015: Here Are 15 Apps to Make Your Life Less (Income) Taxing
- Don’t Get Stuck Without the Basics: 10 Pantry Staples to Start Any Meal
- Today’s Deals: Monday, Jan. 26
- 20 Simple Hacks to Make Your Stuff Last Longer
- How Losing Your Job Now Can Cost You Social Security Money Later
- Tax Hacks 2015: Avoid These 10 Common Filing Mistakes
Today, Sears announced Super Back-to-School Saturday for Aug. 11, combining a back-to-school sale with an anti-bullying campaign…
On this day only, Sears will donate up to $70,000 of all apparel, footwear and fine jewelry purchases made using a downloadable 15 percent off savings pass, both in-store and online. Donations will directly benefit charities affiliated with Sears’ Team Up to Stop Bullying, an initiative designed to bring solutions quickly and effectively to victims, families, educators and communities.
You can download the savings pass at the Team Up to Stop Bullying site.
Still unsure how to save big on back-to-school sales? Check out 6 Tricks to Save on Back-to-School Shopping. And check out these tactics your fellow shopper are taking, courtesy of Pricegrabber…