- Will Obamacare Complicate Your Taxes? Not Likely
- Tax Hacks 2015: 6 Things Sneaky Tax Preparers Won’t Tell You
- Don’t Buy These 7 Things at a Dollar Store
- Definitely Buy These 15 Things at a Dollar Store
- Ask Stacy: Do I Need a Financial Adviser, or Can I Manage My Money Myself?
- 5 Things to Think About Before Going to Back to School After Age 50
Real estate site Zillow has a new feature that lets you look at the priciest luxury home listings in any particular city…
Take it for a ride. Here are the Most Expensive Listings in Los Angeles, but you can enter any locale you want. From Fargo’s priciest home to the mammoth mansion that tops the list in Dallas, we have it all.
You can navigate to top cities or search any city, state or ZIP code in the U.S. using the search bar. Happy daydreaming!
Of course, the home has to be on the market – and it’s a reasonably safe guess that many people are happy with their custom-made McMansions.