- Simple, DIY Methods To Retire With $1 Million
- How To Quit 10 Bad Money Habits That Rob You Blind
- 10 Small Money Moves That Will Make A Big Difference
- 21 Tricks to Make Groceries Last Longer
- Ask Stacy: Are Market-Linked CDs a Good Investment?
- Gourmet Secrets: How to Turn Meow Mix Into a Meal Your Family Will Love
Unless your dog and cat read or watch a lot of TV, they probably won’t complain about getting generic food. Read the labels, and you’ll find that name brand pet food often has the exact ingredients at twice the price! Buying in bulk could also be a good idea, and don’t forget to try online shopping too. You might be able to save up to 50% at websites like www.petsmart.com, www.petquarters.com, www.planet-pets.com or www.petmarket.com.