- Tax Hacks 2015: 6 Things Sneaky Tax Preparers Won’t Tell You
- Don’t Buy These 7 Things at a Dollar Store
- Will Obamacare Complicate Your Taxes? Not Likely
- Definitely Buy These 15 Things at a Dollar Store
- Ask Stacy: Do I Need a Financial Adviser, or Can I Manage My Money Myself?
- 5 Things to Think About Before Going to Back to School After Age 50
That’s the advice from Consumer Affairs…
Many consumers who rise before dawn on Black Friday and stand in the cold waiting for a store to open often complain that it wasn’t worth it – they didn’t get the item they wanted or it cost more than they thought.
Their experience is not all that uncommon, it turns out. According to a new study by ShopAdvisor, a shopping service, Black Friday was among the worst sales days of the 2011 shopping season.
The article points to higher prices on Black Friday, and suggests when you should actually shop to save.