- You Probably Pay Too Much for These 10 Things
- 10 Ways to Get Free Lodging on Your Summer Vacation
- 16 Cheap Ways to Get Moving, Feel Younger and Live Longer
- How Americans Rate Their Fiscal and Physical Fitness
- Quiz: What’s the Main Ingredient in Almond Milk?
- Verizon Deal With HBO: Another Reason to Cut Cable
A survey of nearly 1,000 HR pros by staffing firm Aerotek has good news for job candidates: 69 percent of hiring managers “believe finding a candidate that meets skill level, experience and salary requirements is the same or less difficult than six months ago.”
And more than 90 percent were satisfied with their most recent hires. About half believe they can find “the perfect hire” in the current job market.
The survey also shows technical skill is more important than experience, training, or education – 86 percent of hiring managers were willing to compromise on job requirements to get the best-fit candidate. Most were willing to accept a less-experienced candidate who had skills critical to the job.