- 16 Cheap Ways to Get Moving, Feel Younger and Live Longer
- 10 Ways to Get Free Lodging on Your Summer Vacation
- You Probably Pay Too Much for These 10 Things
- Quiz: What’s the Main Ingredient in Almond Milk?
- Fidelity Warns That Boomers Are Too Invested in Stocks
- How Americans Rate Their Fiscal and Physical Fitness
The Los Angeles Times reports…
Cold smoked salmon in 12-ounce twin packs – which are vacuum-sealed with a cardboard sleeve – and 1.25-pound bundles under the brand “Paramount Reserve” are included in the recall. The UPC code for the twin pack is 6 88264 86705 0 while the code for the 1.25-pound pack is 6 88264 86664 0. More specific codes on stickers attached to the back of packages can be found here.
No illnesses have been reported yet, but listeria can kill the elderly, the young, and those with weaker immune systems. The packages can be returned to the stores for a full refund.