- 7 Ways to Build Your Credit Score Without a Credit Card
- A Simple Way to Invest Your Retirement Savings
- 8 Ways to Save on Life Insurance
- How to Get Started Investing When You Don’t Have Much Money
- Lower Your Cable Bill With Techniques A Hostage Negotiator Uses
- The ABCs of Selecting a Medicare Supplement Plan
“The fact that the benefits achieved persisted a long time seem to show the promising efficacy of their treatment. Although there are a series of confounding variables in the interpretation of the results, the good news is that subjects were, after the treatment and at the follow-up, better than at baseline, and that MDMA was a safe treatment,” said Dr. Bouso, who was not involved in the study.
Subjects in the study, who didn’t respond to traditional treatments for PTSD, did not report any dependency afterward. Their symptoms went away for an average of 3.5 years, the report says.