- 7 Ways to Build Your Credit Score Without a Credit Card
- A Simple Way to Invest Your Retirement Savings
- How to Get Started Investing When You Don’t Have Much Money
- 8 Ways to Save on Life Insurance
- Lower Your Cable Bill With Techniques A Hostage Negotiator Uses
- 13 Steps to Hiring a Contractor Who Won’t Rip You Off
CNN Money reports…
“We don’t confirm exact pricing, since all spots are sold with different considerations and often in different packages,” said CBS spokesman Dana McClintock, in an e-mail to CNNMoney. “But it’s safe to say that spots are going for $4 million each, and in some cases more.”
Last year the average was half a million below that.
Known advertisers so far include Pepsi, Audi, GoDaddy, Hyundai and Skechers. Which is at least $20 million for two and a half minutes of ads.