- Tax Hacks 2015: Here Are 15 Apps to Make Your Life Less (Income) Taxing
- Don’t Get Stuck Without the Basics: 10 Pantry Staples to Start Any Meal
- Today’s Deals: Monday, Jan. 26
- 20 Simple Hacks to Make Your Stuff Last Longer
- How Losing Your Job Now Can Cost You Social Security Money Later
- Tax Hacks 2015: Avoid These 10 Common Filing Mistakes
[Five Cent Nickel] I’ve done several stories on reverse mortgages over the years. For the right senior, they’re a blessing. But like many things in life, it pays to understand the minuses as well as the pluses. If you’re thinking reverse mortgage, read this.
[Bargaineering] Quick tips to make sure the stuff you sell goes quick and for maximum money. Most are common sense, but it never hurts to brush up on the basics.
[The Digerati Life] I’m a sucker for inspirational stuff – it keeps me going when I’m feeling like giving up. If you’re like me, you’ll like these stories. While it’s true that I’m not a woman, I do have a woman’s name, so I can relate!
[The Simple Dollar] I’ve been thinking of upgrading to those super-efficient, and super-expensive, new washers and dryers. But is the extra cost of high efficiency worth it? This article tells you how long it will take to break even.
[Get Rich Slowly] I’ve been working at home for more than 20 years, so office politics isn’t an issue for me. But I can remember when it was. If you work in an office, you’ll enjoy this one.