- Tax Hacks 2015: Here Are 15 Apps to Make Your Life Less (Income) Taxing
- Don’t Get Stuck Without the Basics: 10 Pantry Staples to Start Any Meal
- Today’s Deals: Monday, Jan. 26
- 20 Simple Hacks to Make Your Stuff Last Longer
- How Losing Your Job Now Can Cost You Social Security Money Later
- Tax Hacks 2015: Avoid These 10 Common Filing Mistakes
[Free From Broke] The subtitle of this website is “A Personal Finance Blog for Regular Folks.” Well, regular folks don’t have 20 children – none by adoption. But this profile of Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar is fascinating and actually helpful to those of us who are less fertile. After all, if this family can make ends meet, so can the rest of us.
[Bitterwallet] At first I thought this was a joke. As a dog owner, I certainly didn’t think the way this post began was funny: “There’s nothing funnier than a drunk animal.” But then I learned this is indeed a real product – an a nonalcoholic one. Can’t begin to fathom who’d spend time and money on a product like this.
[WiseBread] The first thought that crossed my mind when I read this headline: There are expensive broccoli recipes? I’m not a huge broccoli fan, but I could sure go for some “sexy stuffed-bread appetizer” and “latke love.”
[Free Money Finance] Few topics are both as boring and as important at the same time. Here’s a relatively short overview of the key points you need to know. Then you can move onto reading about dog beer.
[The Consumerist] Once or twice a week, the Consumer Union blog is good for some outrage. Like this infuriating tale that cost one man $10,000 on the silliest of technicalities.