- 10 Things You Should Know about Joining Finances in Marriage
- How to Make Sure Your Data is Wiped from Old Electronics
- Employees’ Choice: 8 Worst U.S. Companies as Employers
- 8 Surefire Ways to Get Anyone to Like You in 90 Seconds
- America’s Best Loved — and Most Loathed — Fast-Food Chains
- Deals and Steals: What to Buy in July
[The Wisdom Journal] This post doesn’t offer any advice you haven’t heard before (especially from Money Talks News, like 5 Ways to Lower Your Banking Fees). But I still loved it for the passion – made even better because the author once worked in a bank.
[Money Smart Life] Here’s a quick list of important New Year’s resolutions you should make, from “Change Your Health Plan” to “Contribute to a Health Savings Account.”
[Darwin’s Money] So what’s the answer to this question? Nothing good. While we’ve written about being a landlord before (Lessons for Landlords), if you’re thinking about renting out a property, these are wise words to heed.
[Squirrelers] Speaking of the particular challenges of young people, getting cheap car insurance is one of the biggest hassles. Here are five solid tips.
[Frugal Beautiful] While taking online classes is no longer novel, it struck me as fascinating that you can take crafts classes online – it seems like such a tactile, physical endeavor. But here’s a great list of the best sites that will teach you step-by-step.