- 10 Public Employees Who Make More Money Than the President
- Go Figure: Starbucks offers $50 Gift Card — for $200
- 10 Ways Being Frugal Can Actually Cost You Money
- Estate-Planning Documents You Need Right Now
- Pay Someone to Do Your Taxes? New Study May Make You Reconsider
- Report: Millennials Relying Heavily on the ‘Bank of Mom and Dad’
[Stop Buying Crap] The crap this author wants you to stop buying: luxury cars. Can’t say I disagree, since I’ve written about Why I Don’t Buy New Cars. But this gentleman is angry about it, concluding that if you buy one, “You’re kind of a tool in my book.”
[Dog Ate My Finances] I’ve read better explanations of micro-lending, but worse ones too. Mostly, I just really love the name of this very spare blog.
[Shrinkage Is Good] The name of this blog is probably only funny to Seinfeld fans. But gas pumps that steal your money are no laughing matter. This is a good and reassuring summary of the laws that control such things.
[Punny Money] What’s offensive in writing is often amusing in a cartoon. Such is the case with this take on how foreigners view our health care. Hard to describe, you just have to see it for yourself.
[Everybody Loves Your Money] Hopefully, you’ll never need to know which states allow these kinds of judgments, because you’ll never be financially hurting enough to need to avoid one. But if have a house with an underwater mortgage, read this.