- The 11 Best Foods to Buy When You’re Broke
- Does This Budweiser Slogan Condone Date Rape?
- 8 Tips for Buying Your Next Car for Less
- Ask Stacy: Which Is Better — Dividend or Growth Stocks?
- Make an $8 Air Conditioner, and 4 More Hot Tips for Staying Cool
- 10 Things We Spend Way Too Much On, and Cheaper Alternatives
[Stop Buying Crap] The crap this author wants you to stop buying: luxury cars. Can’t say I disagree, since I’ve written about Why I Don’t Buy New Cars. But this gentleman is angry about it, concluding that if you buy one, “You’re kind of a tool in my book.”
[Dog Ate My Finances] I’ve read better explanations of micro-lending, but worse ones too. Mostly, I just really love the name of this very spare blog.
[Shrinkage Is Good] The name of this blog is probably only funny to Seinfeld fans. But gas pumps that steal your money are no laughing matter. This is a good and reassuring summary of the laws that control such things.
[Punny Money] What’s offensive in writing is often amusing in a cartoon. Such is the case with this take on how foreigners view our health care. Hard to describe, you just have to see it for yourself.
[Everybody Loves Your Money] Hopefully, you’ll never need to know which states allow these kinds of judgments, because you’ll never be financially hurting enough to need to avoid one. But if have a house with an underwater mortgage, read this.