- Tax Hacks 2015: Here Are 15 Apps to Make Your Life Less (Income) Taxing
- Don’t Get Stuck Without the Basics: 10 Pantry Staples to Start Any Meal
- Today’s Deals: Monday, Jan. 26
- 20 Simple Hacks to Make Your Stuff Last Longer
- How Losing Your Job Now Can Cost You Social Security Money Later
- Tax Hacks 2015: Avoid These 10 Common Filing Mistakes
[Money Crashers] It might seem extravagant for a money-saving blog to advocate a program that can cost thousands of dollars. But studying abroad can be worth the money, and such programs may pay for themselves in networking opportunities. “Be sure to ask for a recommendation letter to testify that you worked abroad, and to share with future prospective employers.”
[Gather By Little] You don’t have to be religious to know the Bible has some great money-saving tips (“put aside and save”), and this is a great little summary of those tips.
[The Sun’s Financial Diary] OK, I admit I’m piling on. Money Talks News has complained about the extreme couponing craze – because life is about saving both money and time. Just thought I’d point out others agree with us.
[Dinks Finance] Check out this nifty chart that graphically depicts what each Republican presidential candidate is really worth. Hint: Romney eclipses all his rivals combined.
[Wise Bread] I always thought “cheap bean recipes” would’ve been redundant. Then I read this extensive list. Can you conjure up even a dozen bean recipes? I couldn’t – then I learned about Ribollita and Socca and, well, now I’m hungry. Time for lunch…