- 20 Simple Hacks to Make Your Stuff Last Longer
- Tax Hacks 2015: Here Are 15 Apps to Make Your Life Less (Income) Taxing
- Don’t Get Stuck Without the Basics: 10 Pantry Staples to Start Any Meal
- Today’s Deals: Monday, Jan. 26
- 10 Ways to Eat Healthier Without Paying More
- Tax Hacks 2015: Avoid These 10 Common Filing Mistakes
[Bargaineering] It’s that time of year again. And wow, have proms changed from my day. Saving money by renting a dress online? That’s the most interesting idea here, but not the only good one.
[PT Money] Sticking to the end-of-the-school-year theme, here’s some solid advice most 18-year-olds probably won’t follow – “Beware of credit cards” and “Begin saving” topping the list. The most important suggestion is to find a mentor. “Don’t think you’re too smart to learn from others.” But what 18-year-old doesn’t?
[Money Crashers] Baby showers often have themes. But “Freezer Meal Shower”? “Gas Card Shower”? Yup, they’ve actually been done. The details are fascinating, even though I have no children and have never been to a baby shower.
[Wise Bread] If you’re reading this because you actually need a gift, well, you have 48 hours to find out how to buy wine, matching aprons, or “Chocolate-Covered Yum-Yums.”
[The Consumerist] When I was a teenager, I would’ve hated this rule. Now? After seeing the mall packed with high schoolers clogging the food court, I’m more sympathetic.