- Wake Up! Too Much Sleep Can Be Bad For Your Health
- Simple, DIY Methods To Retire With $1 Million
- 21 Tricks to Make Groceries Last Longer
- How To Quit 10 Bad Money Habits That Rob You Blind
- Gourmet Secrets: How to Turn Meow Mix Into a Meal Your Family Will Love
- The Time to Refinance Your House is Right Now
[Fat Wallet] Father’s Day is 48 hours away. Still haven’t bought a gift? Here’s a list of online retailers that offer in-store pickup – from Apple to Ace Hardware. Dad will never know you waited till the last minute.
[Five Cent Nickel] Speaking of dad, here’s another list. This one can convince the cheapest dad to still take care of his appearance, from haircuts to nail clippers.
[MoneyNing] A butter knife can do more than cut butter. Hairspray can double as bug spray. And don’t even ask about dryer lint. Just read this creative list.
[Money Crashers] Here’s a sobering stat: “Approximately 5 to 7 percent of the world trade is in counterfeit goods.” If you often buy online from places like eBay and Craigslist, this is a must-read.
[Gen X Finance] Hey parents: Weary of reading all those stories about how you won’t be able to send your kids to college? Worry about that later. Go on a summer vacation – and maybe save some money that can go into a college fund.